To make Islamic knowledge available to the world and promote the development of the Muslim community through faith, knowledge, inspiration and better understanding of Islamic values.
We strive to make learning Islam simpler and easier through establishment of programs and facilities that preserve and relate to the Islamic knowledge.
Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim.
- To develop an education system by teaching the basis of faith, worship, character, knowledge and community relations to encourage balanced, upright individuals educated in Islamic and culture etiquette.
- To establish a caring and secure environment that facilitates excellence in Islamic education with values of discipline and respect.
- To spread and promote Islamic teachings and understanding through religious festivities, lectures, symposium and seminars
- To cherish the bonds of friendship and understanding between the Muslims and non-Muslims within the frame work of Islam and provide the capacity to understand and work with individuals from other cultures.
- To establish and maintain Islamic schools, Quranic studies and an Islamic Library. To establish mosques and other relevant facilities to house center activities.
- To encourage Muslims practice Islam as a belief, a behavior and a way of life and invite people to the cause of Allah and acquire a moral attitude to live as Muslims, participating proudly and fully with every aspect of modern life in line with the Islamic values.
- To establish a Quran memorialization center to enable Muslims appreciate the Quranic texts with confidence, reciting in the correct manner, with insight and providing them an opportunity to memorize the Quran.
- To provide high quality programming and services for the Muslim community.
- Commitment to sustainability and to acting in an environmentally friendly way.
- Collaboration as in listening and evolving together, helping and supporting each other for the sake of a collective goal.
- Justice and moderation
- Skills to read write and understanding Arabic Language fluently. Conducted by experienced and proficient teachers in Arabic.
- Trial classes for one lesson. No Age limit Educators, Students and family folks can also benefit.
- One -to-One online interactive learning environment. Accessibility at any time and from any location Low fees
- Flexibility in learning schedule