Quran Memorisation is a physical, mental, and spiritual journey that builds a better relationship between an individual and Allah, as well as between an individual and community. This course focuses on memorization of the Holy Quran with its tajweed and high-accuracy through professional tutors who are Hafiz of the Quran and holding Ijaazah.
Memorising the Quran in Islam is called “Hifdhu” which comes from the root Arabic word “حِفْظْ”. it literally means “guardian” or “memorizer” of the Quran. From the same word, comes the term “Hafidhu” which is used to describe who has completely memorized the Quran from males. While the term “Hafidha” is used for females.
Memorizing the Quran takes effort and sincere commitment, the rewards from Allah are immense in this life and in the hereafter and its puts you at a great level in Islam. As the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said:
“Such a person who recites the Qur’an and masters it by heart, will be with the noble righteous scribes (in Heaven).”
Who should take this course?
- All Muslims who want to learn how to recite and memorise the Holy Quran with high accuracy and its proper tajweed
- You should be able to recognize the Arabic letters and also know basic Arabic reading.
What You Will Learn in Quran Memorization Course
- New skills and techniques to improve your Quran memorization ability
- Forgetfulness types and their solutions
- Deep Memorization
- Improving on your memorisation span thus using the shortest time possible to memorise.
- Reading the Holy Quran correctly with its tajweed